Kata-kata bijak bahasa Inggris sering kali dapat menjadi penyemangat di kala merasa jenuh, kehilangan motivasi, maupun saat sedang “galau”. Pada era media sosial seperti saat ini, tidak sedikit pula yang membagikannya untuk menyemangati diri sendiri maupun orang lain.
Meskipun kata-kata bijak ada dalam berbagai bahasa, biasanya kata-kata bijak dalam bahasa Inggris lebih disukai. Hal ini karena bahasanya lebih umum digunakan, namun tidak akan terdengar cringe ketika disampaikan langsung.
Bagi kamu yang sedang membutuhkan kata-kata bijak bahasa Inggris dalam berbagai tema, baca postingan ini sampai habis, ya!
Kata-Kata Bijak Bahasa Inggris tentang Kehidupan
Dalam memaknai hidup hal-hal yang sering jadi kegalauan adalah masa lalu, masa depan, memulai hal yang baru, serta menjadi diri sendiri.
- “You can never plan the future by the past.” —Edmund Burke
- “Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.” —Dalai Lama
- “Lost time is never found again.” —Benjamin Franklin
- “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” —Robert Frost
- “It is the province of knowledge to speak, and it is the privilege of wisdom to listen.” —Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.
- “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” —Mark Twain
- “There are many ways of going forward, but only one way of standing still.” —Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “When a thing is done, it’s done. Don’t look back. Look forward to your next objective.” —George C. Marshall
- “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” —George Bernard Shaw
- “Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.” —John F. Kennedy
Bikin Kata Bijak Versimu dengan Belajar Bahasa Inggris di Cakap!
Kata-Kata Bijak Bahasa Inggris tentang Cinta
Cinta adalah satu hal yang katanya indah, namun kadang ada hal yang membuatmu merenung, apa sih arti cinta itu sendiri?
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” —Lao Tzu
- “The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.” —Henry Miller
- “There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” —George Sand
- “Love is the whole thing. We are only pieces.” —Rumi
- “Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get–only with what you are expecting to give–which is everything.” –Katharine Hepburn
- “Where there is love there is life.” –Mahatma Gandhi
- “It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them.” –Agatha Christie
- “There is always madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.” –Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.” –Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- “Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell.” –Joan Crawford
Kata-Kata Bijak Bahasa Inggris tentang Persahabatan
Sahabat adalah salah satu kebahagiaan yang membuat hidup lebih indah, bermakna, dan berwarna. Setuju?
- “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” —Muhammad Ali
- “There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves; it is not my nature.” —Jane Austen
- “Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life.” —Amy Poehler
- “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” —Anais Nin
- “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” —Oprah Winfrey
- “A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.” —Donna Roberts
- “A good friend is like a four-leaf clover; hard to find and lucky to have.” —Irish Proverb
- “Never let your best friends get lonely…keep disturbing them.” —Candlelight Publications
- “Friendship is accepting a person with all their qualities — good and bad.” —Mohanlal
- “The kindest way of helping yourself is to find a friend.” —Ann Kaiser Stearns
Kursus Bahasa Inggris di Cakap, Bebas Atur Jadwalmu Sendiri!
Kata-Kata Bijak Bahasa Inggris tentang Keluarga
Harta yang paling berharga adalah keluarga, karena biasanya menjadi tempat kita pulang selelah apapun dengan hidup dan kehidupan.
- “Nothing is better than going home to family and eating good food and relaxing.” –Irina Shayk
- “In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony.” —Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.” —Anthony Brandt
- “Family is not an important thing. It’s everything.” —Michael J. Fox
- “The memories we make with our family is everything.” —Candace Cameron Bure
- “The family is one of nature’s masterpieces.” —George Santayana
- “The family is the test of freedom; because the family is the only thing that the free man makes for himself and by himself.” —Gilbert K. Chesterton
- “Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space.” —Evan Esar
- “To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there.” —Barbara Bush
- “Families are the compass that guides us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.” —Brad Henry
Nah, itu lah, 40 kata-kata bijak bahasa Inggris tentang kehidupan, cinta, persahabatan, dan juga keluarga yang semoga bisa relatable buatmu, ya! Bagi yang ingin merangkai kata-kata bahasa Inggris yang bermakna seperti berbagai kutipan di atas, kamu bisa belajar bahasa Inggris di Cakap, lho! Daftar sekarang, yuk! #SiapaCakapDiaDapat